Here is Lance putting on a fireworks show for the kids! The guy who sold them the fireworks said it was a roman candle...all this was was a huge sparkler!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
the 4th!
For the Fourth of July Lance and I along with his mom, her husband Scott, his two little sister's Allie and Ashley, and his oldest sister, Rhiannon, and her family all went down to Las Vegas to spend the weekend with Brittany and her family. It was so much fun to get the whole family together! We all stayed at Brittany's house were we all frequently played the Wii. By the end of the week we were all pretty good at Mario Kart and Wii Tennis. Even Lance's mom and her husband Scott played! But no one even came close to beating Dylan, Brittany's four-year-old little boy! On the Fourth we went down to the strip where Lance and Brad, Brittany's husband, went to the Bodies exhibit. There was no way I was going to that so luckily Lance had someone to go with! Lance said it was really interesting and that he was happy he went. Once they were finished with that, we all did a little shopping and walked around the casinos. The night of the fourth we hiked up this small mountain by Brittany's house and watched the fireworks all down the strip. It was really cool to see so many all at once. The next night Brad and Lance put on a fireworks show for everyone. The kids loved it!
Here we all are with the stip in the background. We are standing just outside the New York New York casino.
Here are Lance and I in front of the New York New York casino. I was probably 115 degrees that day!
Here are our nieces and nephew at the carnival down the street with their faces painted. They are so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like a ton of fun!!
LOL! THAT SPARKLER PIC IS HILARIOUS! I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS CAME DOWN CUZ I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL GET TO SEE YOU AGAIN! WE NEED TO POST A PIC OF SCOTT MII ON OUR PAGES!!!
Post a Comment